Brand or business name:
CONFESSIONS OF A HOSTIE and MORE CONFESSIONS OF A HOSTIE: THE SECOND SECTOR (Monsoon Books)
Please tell us about the product or company you would like the bloggers help with?
CONFESSIONS OF A HOSTIE has been a bestselling biography for the last year in the southern hemisphere (eg 95 5-star reviews on iBookstore Australia). Now it has been updated and the sequel will be released in November.
It is time for the UK, US and Canada to be treated to the hilarious, true stories Danielle Hugh has to tell about her 20 years as an international flight attendant.
She travels the globe and shops the most glamorous cities in the world, but also has to wipe down urine-soeaked seats and occasionally physically restrains unruly passengers! A hell of a lot goes on at 30,000 feet that you may not know about, but in her two riotous books, Danielle spills the beans!
What is the blogging assignment?
We’re looking for:
– independent reviews of the two ebooks
– interviews with Danielle about the weird and wonderful life of an international flight attendant
– bloggers who would welcome Danielle’s expert travel tips (eg how to travel with kids without being scarred for life, best shopping bargains in NYC etc)
– competitions – for which we would offer free ebooks (and travel prizes for blogs that best fit our target market)
– bloggers to promote the book trailer (out in November)
What type of blogs are you looking for?
Blogs focused on travel / shopping / family life / books.
Danielle is a witty, sassy, perpetually jet-lagged hostie with an eye for a bargain and her Macy’s card always at the ready. Her audience is mainly female, has done some travel (or plans to), likes a laugh and appreciates a fun, breezy read. If your blog readers fit this description, please get in touch!
Preferred geographic location of the blogger:
How might you compensate the blogger?
Getting to keep the product
How else might you compensate the blogger?
For blogs that are a truly terrific fit for these books, we may consider payment (please include your media kit in your response).
Assignment close date:
19 Nov 2013
Bloggers’ follow-up assignment form
This assignment has now FINISHED and is CLOSED.